We are now taking applications and deposits for the 2022/23 Downsview Indoor Soccer League
We are now accepting team entries for the 2022/23 season. Please select a division from the options below:
SMALL SIDED BOYS & GIRLS:
Please note: The league reserves the right to combine age divisions.
- 6v6 Small-sided 2 x 25-minute halves – 17 games + 1 playoff game (1st vs 2nd, 3rd vs 4th, etc.)
- 7v7 Small-Sided (U9 to U12) play LTPD standards, no scores/no standings. 18 games guaranteed.
- Referee assigned to each game $15/team per game paid directly by the teams at the game
- Deadline to register October 1st, 2022
- Schedules will be released by October 11, 2022
- Season starts October 15, 2022
- Schedule: Primarily on Saturdays, may play some games on Sundays.
- DSL will be using E2E soccer for the 2022-2023 season.
- Players and all team officials must have
valid Ontario Soccer Registrant Identification (books or cards) for the
2022-2023 Indoor season at ALL league games and available to be checked
on request of the opposing team.
- Identification cards must be accompanied with an Ontario Soccer Team Roster Report.
- All teams must submit an Ontario Soccer Team Roster Report prior to the first game and have all league fees paid up in order to play.
- Reschedules will only be accommodated for league games that conflict with Ontario Indoor or Futsal Cup games. ALL other games will be played as scheduled.
- Teams from outside North York District must provide a playing out permit from their own District Association.
- For complete rules and regulations please visit NYSA webpage at https://www.nysoccer.ca and click the DSL tab.
FEES & PAYMENT:
Team Registration Fee:
$2,800.00 (applicable taxes included)
$1,000.00 due with application – Non-refundable
$1,800.00 due October 12, 2022
$15/team per game – to be paid by the teams to the referee prior to start of game (cash only)
No Refunds - once a spot is secured, there will be no refunds if the team pulls out
Each team must submit an online application form and $1000 deposit.