We are now accepting team entries for the 2023/24 season.
LEAGUE INFORMATION & APPLICATION PROCESS
Each team must submit an online application form and $1000 deposit.
REGISTRATION - BOYS & GIRLS:
Please note: The league reserves the right to combine age divisions.
- 6v6 Small-sided 2 x 25-minute halves – 16 games + Play-offs
- 7v7 Small-Sided (U9 to U12) play LTPD standards, no scores/no standings. 18 games guaranteed.
- Referee assigned to each game $20/team per game paid directly by the teams at the game
- Season starts October 21, 2023
- Schedule: (subject to change)
- Saturday Afternoon/Evenings
- Sunday games may be scheduled in all Divisions
- DSL will be using E2E soccer for the 2023-2024 season.
- Players and all team officials must have valid Ontario Soccer Registrant Identification (books, cards or district approved Digital ID) for the 2023-2024 Indoor season at ALL league games and available to be checked on request of the opposing team.
- Identification cards must be accompanied with an Ontario Soccer Team Roster Report.
- All teams must submit an Ontario Soccer Team Roster Report prior to the first game and have all league fees paid up in order to play.
- Reschedules will only be accommodated for league games that conflict with Ontario Indoor or Futsal Cup games. ALL other games will be played as scheduled.
- Teams from outside North York District must provide a playing out permit from their own District Association.
- For complete rules and regulations please visit NYSA webpage at https://www.nysoccer.ca and click the DSL tab.
TEAM FEES & PAYMENT SCHEDULE
SMALL SIDED FEES
|Team Registration Fee:
||$2,900.00 (applicable taxes included)
|$1,000.00 due with application - Non-Refundable
|$1,900.00 due October 6, 2023
||$20/team per game - to be paid by the teams to the referee prior to the start of game (cash only)
||Once a spot is secured, there will be no refunds if a team withdrawals