SMALL SIDED BOYS & GIRLS:
U09 (2013) | U10 (2012) | U11 (2011) | U12 (2010) | U13 (2009)
U14 (2008) | U15 (2007) | U16 (2006) | U17 (2005) | U18 (2004)
- 6v6 Small-sided 2 x 25 minute halves – 18 games + plus playoffs for qualifying teams
- 7v7 Small-Sided (U9 to U12) play LTPD standards, no scores/no standings. 20 games guaranteed.
- Referee assigned to each game $15/team per game
- Season starts October 23, 2021
- Schedule: (Subject to
- U9-U10: Saturday Mornings
- U11-U12: Saturday
- U13-U18: Saturday
- DSL will be using E2E soccer for the 2021-2022 season.
- Players and all team officials must have valid Ontario Soccer Registrant Identification (books or cards) for the 2021-2022 Indoor season at ALL league games and available to be checked on request of the opposing team.
- Identification cards must be accompanied with an Ontario Soccer Team Roster Report.
- All teams must submit an Ontario Soccer Team Roster Report prior to the first game and have all league fees paid up in order to play.
- Reschedules will only be accommodated for league games that conflict with Ontario Indoor or Futsal Cup games. ALL other games will be played as scheduled.
- Teams from outside North York District must provide a playing out permit from their own District Association.
- For complete rules and regulations please visit NYSA webpage
Small-Sided Team Fees and Payment Schedule
Team Registration: $2800.00 (applicable taxes included)
Deposit: $1000.00 due with application (refunded if application not accepted)
Balance: $1800.00 Due October 8, 2021
Referee Fees: $15/team per game - to be paid to the referee prior to start of game (cash only)